Sunday, March 1, 2015

In the Beginning

Hello world!

So, this will be my new RPG blog. I'll be focusing primarily on Dungeons and Dragons related topics here, as I am not really involved in many other games at the moment. Later on I'll probably post about other things as well, such as excerpts of my own writing and blog posts concerning other RPG's that I get into. I'll be starting my blog with a couple of series, which I have yet to give names to. The first will be a weekly post containing three D&D encounters revolving around that weeks theme, whether it be a monster type, environment, or abstract concept; the second series will be a bi-weekly update on my progress with my homebrew campaign settings and adventures. Bot series will be released on Sundays at 4. I'll also post when I feel like it, but these two series should keep me on a reasonable schedule for new content at roughly 6 posts per month. I plan on trying to release full adventures on a bi-monthly basis as well, generally at least 15 pages each in PDF form, possibly on a different site where I can sell the adventures for about $10 each.

I hope you enjoy my work, and good day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment